1. What are your Licensee Fees?
We offer a wide range services at a fee that represents real value for money competitive rates. Last year’s Comparator benchmarking study showed across the 26 categories benchmarked, the Infocus Group provided leading services for Advisers in 25 out of these 26 categories; demonstrating a high quality and value in our full service Dealer Group offering.
Further, our unique referral partnership with H&R Block offers advisers additional opportunities to grow their businesses.
2. Do you have an approved product list?
Our open architecture Approved Product List has a broad range of superannuation and investment platforms, managed funds, listed securities, cash options, model portfolios and insurance products available, giving you real choice for your clients.
3. What support services do you offer?
We offer a broad range of support services that cover the following;
• Professional Standards and Compliance support
• Adviser technology
• Education and training
• Marketing support and communications
• Technical services
• Acquisitions and succession
4. What is your professional standards and compliance support like?
We take compliance obligations seriously. We have one of the highest support staff to adviser ratios in the industry, ensuring we work closely with you to support you providing not just quality, but compliant financial advice in line with expectations of the regulator and the consumer.