We know that many of you are being faced with extreme uncertainty and an overwhelm of information and possible scenarios. Please know that we are here for you in your time of need and that it’s more important than ever to reach out to our team as your own circumstances change.
If you are unsure how to process the ever-changing circumstances and what it means for you, we’ve put together some questions for you to consider.
- Consider your personal risks first. Do you or someone in your family have a health issue that puts you at increased risk? Make sure you protect yourself and your loved ones as a priority.
- Take care of the important things that you can control now. For example, make the sure the binding death nomination on your super is up to date. It’s certainly not a comfortable topic to think about but for your own peace of mind it’s important to have this in order.
- Do you have any loans that may be difficult to service now or in the coming weeks?
- What is your employment situation? Do you need to consider the reality of losing your job or being made redundant?
- Do you have an investment property? Is it possible your tenant will struggle to meet their rent payments?
- Has or will your cashflow/household budget be impacted?
If you are faced with any or all of these circumstances, please talk to our team so we can help you navigate this uncertain and challenging time. We’ll work through your individual needs and discuss all the options available to support you.